Friday 28 June 2013

Why I chose media

I chose media studies because I thought it would be something I would enjoy doing and a subject I know I would be capable of achieving and A or an A*. I also chose it because it has a lot to do with a computer and editing skills in which I have experience of and I enjoy doing as a hobby. I want to improve my Photoshop skills and filming skills to help me in the future and when I need to. I did the IT GCSE last year which led me to wanting to do media as both GCSE courses link in using computers and editing. I would also like to improve my photography skills and acting skills within 1 GCSE which is a bonus for me. I like making videos and hope to direct a music video one day whether it be something big or even a small video for a friend or family. :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment